This agreement between the above-named Clients(s) hereinafter referred to as client and DJ DanCo. is to be bound by the following terms.
1. DJ DanCo. shall provide: Entertainment services specifically identified above, which may include sound equipment, lighting, music, and other equipment as listed: a professional disc jockey entertainer; continuous music for the time specified above; and delivery, set up, and take down of all equipment for the event.
2. Client shall provide: One six-foot or eight-foot banquet table for DJ's use, located near a functional 110V AC outlet. DJ DanCo requires protection from the elements, such as rain or wind as well as placement out of direct sunlight and/or overhead protection from the sun. Client shall secure the use of any site or facilities (event location), including any payments, fees, stamps, licenses, authorizations, or permits that are necessary for DJ DanCo. to perform as agreed. This includes adequate time for DJ DanCo. to set up (1 Hour prior to guests’ arrival) and take down equipment (30 minutes).
3. Client payment terms: Client agrees to the following: payment of a $200 deposit for a contract of greater than $500 in value or $100 for a contract that is less than $500 in value. A return of a signed original copy (digital signature or hard copy) of this contract, to reserve the date is also required. The balance is due 7 days before the date of the event, this includes options, and extra time, which is rounded up to the nearest half hour for billing. Any unused extra time will be refunded within 7 days after the event. DJ DanCo. is not responsible for events that end early, including those reasons beyond our control, such as weather, power outages, or location availability.
4. Cancellation / Release from contract: Client must request a release from this contract in writing, including reason or request and signature of Client. DJ DanCo. reserves the right not to release Client from the contract at its discretion. If request is made at least 90 days prior to original date of the performance listed, DJ DanCo. will refund the deposit amount, minus a $40 processing fee.
5. Changes: If Client wishes to reschedule event, DJ DanCo. will hold payment and apply it without service charges, subject to availability of desired date. We work on a first come, first served basis. Prices and discounts for different dates are subject to change. A new, signed contract must be received to complete changed reservations.
6. Liabilities: This contract represents the sole agreement between DJ DanCo. and Client, and supersedes and/or excludes all other agreements or representations, including verbal. DJ DanCo.'s liability for this event is limited strictly to the value of this contract, or the total amount paid by Client to DJ DanCo., whichever is less.